Looking to put your professional photos to good use as a gift? Avoid store-bought gifts and do something more personal for the special someone in your life. Everyone can find a gift fast, but when it is made with love and from the heart, it makes it much more unique and special. I've put together five ideas for you:
1. If you've recently tied the knot, surprise your new in-laws and parents with a sweet image of you and your spouse! It's a touching way to show them that you are happy to be part of the family. Parents love to see their children grow up and live happily ever after.
2. Do a secret boudoir session. Once you receive the final images back, hide them in places where your significant other will find them! They will be begging to view more. Boudoir isn't just for the ladies ya know. ;)
3. Use a photo from a family shoot and create your own Christmas cards. Send them to family and friends to enjoy and wish them happy holidays. Better yet, include magnets so they can stick.
4. If you have a best friend, be funny and turn a mug into a portrait of you! What better way to brighten your day with some humor? Give it as a birthday present!
5. Create a realistic puzzle game for kids from a photograph. Kids love memory games! Turn a family photo into something educational, yet enjoyable at the same time.